Terms and Conditions
Posted 07 February 2018
Terms and Conditions
Damages, Breakages and Antisocial Behavior Terms
Respect, Courtesy and Dignity are the standards by which patrons will be dealt with whilst at our guest house. Unfortunately there are a few who do not treat our staff or property in a similar manner and for those we need these regulations.
You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which you and/or those that accompany you, whether they are staying in the guest house or not, cause to the guest house, accommodation and its contents including the car park and associated parts.
We ask that you report any incidents as they occur. While we do not normally charge for minor accidental breakages we will charge and debit your card for the full cost of all other breakages, missing items and for the replacement and/or making good of any damage. We may also make a further charge of £50 if you did not report such an occurrence.
Additionally there will be a charge of £100 for soiled bedding, towels, carpets, furnishings and décor caused by, but not limited to, vomit, food and drink stains, blood and bed wetting. The guest house will also charge in full for any lost room nights resulting from any such damage and incidents mentioned in these conditions.
Excessive noise, unruly and threatening behavior and the like which causes inconvenience and discomfort to our other guests and/or staff is not acceptable. Such behavior will result in the offending person/s being asked to vacate their room and leave the guest house premises but will be charged for their booked stay.
The latest time for checking out is 10:00am on your day of departure unless agreed otherwise at the time of booking.
Personal Information We Collect
The Goodlife Guesthouse
- Will not store the financial details of our customers
- We do not share information with any other person or organization
We welcome well behaved pets
We at The Goodlife are Dog lovers ourselves and it with regret that we have to implement this harsh contract but experience has forced our hand
- Pets must NOT be left unattended in rooms AT ANY TIME.
- Pets Must be on leads and under control in public areas at ALL times.
- If your pet creates a Noise Nuisance to any other guest, a warning will be issued. If the noise persists, you will be asked to vacate the premises with pet.
- Should your Pet Damage Furniture or Soil carpets, there will be a charge levied to your card to compensate for the damage.
- The standard one off pet cleaning charge payable on check in is currently £10.00 for one Pet and £12.50 for two Pets.
Our website website contains hyperlinks to many other websites. This information is supplied in good faith, in case it is of interest or use to website users. We are not responsible for the content or functionality of any of these external websites – but please let us know if a link is not working.